Why I don't want to spend Christmas in Manila?

Manila is the Philippine's capital. Not only the center of the countries economy but also it's where you can find more jobs regardless of what industry.

When I was still in my senior college. A friend of mine asked me where I'm gonna look for a job when I graduate. My first option was Manila.

1. The Traffic. Not just heavy but heavier traffic. That's what you can always expect in Manila. Especially nowadays, the MRT train as what they call it, would almost everyday ruin your day because it always stuck and stop to work. I should say good luck if you wish to spend your Christmas there. They even have a hashtag in twitter that became trending #MRTirik which means MRT stuck! or i should say MRT it sucks!

www.dagbladet.no

2. The Population. Not just populated but very populated. Oh know no way! You can almost not breath because there's a lot of people.  When I told my friend I'm gonna go to Manila to look for a job. She replied "You will just add yourself to their population". She was simply implying that Manila was really very populated. It's not always bad if a country or place is populated as long as it's nice to see around you. 

3. The Pollution. If a country is very populated chances are it could also be populated. It's not good if especially for young babies who we know they don't have a strong immune system like the adults. Or even those are sickly adults too, I don't recommend Manila is good for them. 

Even the President Duterte said he's gonna spend his Christmas in his hometown in Davao City. So guys, stay in a small province this Christmas. Don't go to Manila. You are just wasting your time.




Comments